Nick Williams Autumn series of the Inspired Leadership Community – Show Up in Your Inspired Leadership
A three-evening programme
The essential role of inspiration in leadership – The human dimensions of leadership
Three evenings of meaningful conversations on what it takes to lead with inspiration
Series at One Park Crescent – conference centre – formerly PCCC
20th September, 18th October and 21st November 2018
7-15 to 9-00 pm each evening
This is for you if:
- You are already leading your own company, business or project
- You are feeling inspired to emerge in to a new chapter of your relationship
- You know you have plateaued and a new chapter is beckoning you, but you feel some resistance to this new chapter
- You want to network and meet some more people like you
- You enjoy feeling more inspired and inspiring
- You want validation the path you are on
Limited to 18 people each evening
Format: teaching, conversation, coaching and connecting
Since I ran my last public programmes, I have incubating a lot of ideas and evolved myself and my business
What you will learn from the whole three evening programme:
- Leadership as your personal choice rather a formal position you may have
- How leadership can be more of your calling rather than a job to do
- Successful self-leadership being an intrinsic part of your ability to lead others
- The power of being personally inspired and being consciously inspiring to others
- Leadership as a way of responding to the calling of your own heart
- Recognise and begin to overcome your fear and resistance to showing up in your leadership
- Being a pioneer in your own life and in the world – Self-leadership
- How you can be naturally yourself in your leadership
- Understanding the differences between motivation and inspiration, and between discipline and devotion
- How you can satisfy the hunger for authenticity in leadership
- How you can start to become a thought leader in your field
- The blessings of leadership and your leadership
Nick will share some of his thoughts and teaches from his two decades of being in leadership and coaching leaders and some of the top people in their field.
A personal message
Its approaching three years since I ran public evening events. I needed to rest, replenish and recharge myself. Now I feel the inner call to show up again, from a new place and having evolved my own work in to inspirational leadership.
Be immersed in your tribe and community
As well as what you will learn and the insights you will be learn and aware of, you will be around an inspired leadership community. You will be with your tribe, people like you. You get to spent time around fellow inspired and inspiring leaders, emerging leaders and thought leaders. As well as the opportunity to hear great and life-affirming leadership ideas, you will get to meet and have meaningful conversations with life minded souls and make friends.
Module one – 20th September – “Say Yes To inspiration”
- The necessary and essential role of inspiration in leadership
- How to be inspired and nurture your own sense of inspiration
- How to be inspiring to your people – at least some of the time
- Why is so little leadership truly inspiring
- How can we be the leaders we ourselves never experienced?
Module two – 18th October Beating your resistance to inspirational leadership
- Why do you often experience resistance around your leadership and your showing up showing up?
- What is resistance – is it universal or personal?
- What purpose does resistance seek to serve?
- How do you get beyond your resistance?
- Your commitment to getting past resistance and showing up your leadership
Module three – 21st November – Your Inspirational Thought Leadership
- How to take your leadership experience and expertise and wisdom and turn into great education and deliverable products
- Being a pioneer and innovator
- The difference between expertise and thought leadership
- How to become a thought leader in your field
- How to establish and own your niche
Each evening is stand alone and complete, so you can attend each evening individually.
The cost of each evening is £25, or £65 when you book for all three.
Book your place for all three sessions now
Book for module one now
Book for module two now
Book for module three now
Remember – there are only 18 places for each evening, so the series will sell out
Everyone attending will also receive a copy of one of three of Nick’s physical books as a gift, and will also receive a PDF of his first leadership book – Please Quote Me Volume 3 – Higher Purpose Leadership – valued at £3.99, as an additional gift.
Where: One Park Crescent – 1 Park Crescent W1B 1SH – formerly PCCC 229 Great Portland Street – it’s the same venue
Time: 7-15 to 9pm
Brief bio of Nick Williams
Best-selling author, leadership coach and mentor and key-note speaker on “Showing Up In Your Leadership.”
Nick had a successful corporate career in sales and marketing. In 1989 he resigned to follow his own calling. He has gone on to start his own businesses and become the best-selling author of 14 books so, a keynote speaker on Showing Up In Your Leadership, and has spent over 20 years as a coach, adviser, friend, mentor, spiritual advisor and encourager to leaders and emerging leaders in the areas of business the media and entertainment, the law, personal and spiritual growth, academia, retail, the NHS.
He has been invited to give talks in seventeen countries around the world, for public and entrepreneurial audiences, and also for dozens of companies including BT, Johnson & Johnson, The Institute of Leadership and Management, BAE, IKEA, BBC, Yahoo, Just Eat, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Fosters, Mastercard, Deloitte Touche, W H Smith, The Met Police, McKinsey, The Chartered Institute of Marketing, The Health and Safety Executive, The Global Leaders Academy, Yo! Sushi and Merrill Lynch.
He has also participated in over 2,000 media features and interviews. For over twenty years he was at the heart of the Alternatives programme at St James’s in Piccadilly, and co-led it for several years, hosting, meeting and becoming friends with many of the leaders in the fields of personal and spiritual growth.
He has also created, hosted and led three communities for inspired entrepreneurs and leaders.
Nick has also developed considerable expertise in helping people put structure to what they know, enabling them to take their wisdom, insight and knowledge and create books, talks, workshops, trainings and programmes from them.
“Nick, I think you’re a great enabler, you encourage people to believe in themselves to the point at which they believe their dreams are possible. You lead people to a place where they can see the limitations they believed were in place in their lives were nothing more than illusions of their own creation and that the real truth is that there are endless opportunities for a rich and fulfilling life.
Liz Trubridge, BAFTA and Golden Globe winning Executive Producer of all six series of Downton Abbey