How to create income from doing what you love With Nick Williams
Wednesday 21st October 7:15 pm
Park Crescent Conference Centre
We can be financially abundant as well as spiritually expansive, but to do so, we need to create a new relationship with money, regarding money as a blessing and a by-product for service rendered, rather than a compensation for doing what we don’t enjoy.
Sadly, many of us have beliefs like:
- It’s not spiritual to earn money; I am so spiritual, I don’t need money
- I love what I do, and I feel so grateful, I don’t need to earn money doing it
- Money is unholy or unspiritual so I shouldn’t charge for what I love doing
- I don’t want to be seen as greedy or money grabbing
- No-one will pay me for doing what I love to do
So during this evening, Nick will look at two areas:
Part 1 – an abundance consciousness around money, feeling worthy, opening to receive and then understanding how we may have blocked ourselves and how to start to clear those blocks. You will explore developing empowering beliefs around working for love and money.
Part 2 – strategies and the “how to” – what products and services are we creating that we want people to pay us for, hire us for? What is our signature work that we want to be paid hired for?
So your learnings from the evening are:
- Developing an empowering relationship with money and empowering beliefs
- Making money the by-product of serving people powerfully
- Looking at how we may block money and start releasing the blocks
- Understanding some core strategies for creating income from what you love
- How people will pay you for your energy, as well as your skills and experience
- Developing a more spiritual consciousness around money
Nick has been making his living doing what he loves and was “Born To” for twenty five years. Sometimes he has done that successfully and sometimes less so his teaching is very authentic and practical and born of his own personal experience.
Can’t join live? Then join the Born To Global Community and receive a download of the recording of the event and access to my whole body of work:
The Park Crescent Conference Centre at the International Students House
229 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5PN
Doors open 6-45, evening runs from 7-15 to 9-30 with a short break around 8-30
Cost: £25 (free to community members remember)
Every one attending also receives one of the following four of Nicks book as a gift