The majority of my work now is with thought leaders, men and women who who have experience of inspiring positive change in their corners of the world. They have no formal position of power, they can’t make people change. And yet they inspire change.
Whilst these people often inspired and motivated, they often lack true clarity in several areas.
The reality is that they know they accumulated ideas, experience, wisdom and insights, but don’t know how they form their knowledge into their powerful and coherent thought leadership. Indeed, far from feeling wise, they often feel like their experience is like a curse – they know too much, they too many ideas, too much under their belt. They often just don’t know where to start.
Whilst these people often inspired and motivated, they often lack clarity and focus.
The reality is that they know they accumulated ideas, experience, wisdom and insights, but don’t know how they form their knowledge into their powerful and coherent thought leadership. Indeed, far from feeling wise, they often feel like their experience is like a curse – they know too much, they too many ideas, too much experience under their belt. They know they are on to something but they aren’t quite sure what. They often just don’t know where to start.
They lack clarity about:
- What they really stand for
- What their core thought leadership messages are
- Who they are really for
- How to show up in their power and authority as a thought leader for those people
- How to transform their knowledge and expertise in to a coherent series of learning journeys, products and programmes for their clients
This is what I help them with – to find their clarity and then create their work and business from their shifted identity and a greater sense of power and clarity and as thought leaders, rather than as people who have been around for a while.
Thought leadership is not a grandiose invention of smoke and mirrors. It is about enjoying inspiring change through knowing yourself deeply, understanding your power and impact, acknowledging your true experience and wisdom, and then wanting to show up and serve the people who need what you know by creating powerful products and programmes.
Does this sound like help you could do with?
Then the next step is to book a Discovery Conversation with me. These are no obligation conversations, and are often very valuable in their own right.
After our 50-minute conversation, if then we feel inspired to work together, I will create a proposal specifically tailored to where you are outlining how we can work together to get to where you want to be, over what period of time, and what your investment would be.
Here is what to do:
Firstly, are you:
- A CEO/MD, or are running your own business?
- Or you have responsibility for causing, inspiring, leading or implementing a new project?
- Or you want to step in to greater Self-leadership of your own life and follow your own sense of calling and what you were Born To Do?
Secondly, are you at a threshold and know there is a new chapter or project that you are probably both inspired and a little scared about?
Thirdly, do you have a budget for coaching of at least £500 a month?
If the answers are yes, then the next steps are:
- To arrange our 50-minute Love Your Leadership Discovery Conversation. In this conversation we will explore your next chapter, get some clarity and decide whether we would like to work together
- I will then create and submit a proposal to you outlining what I think your coaching programme would look like. This would include an invitation to work together on your leadership project and 2 or 3 options of investment
- You decide whether you want to go ahead
- We start working together
Ahead of our Discovery Conversation, I would love you to send me no more than two A4 pages with the following information. It helps you clarify your thinking and really helps me prepare for our conversation. We can then dive a little deeper in the conversation as I am aware of this information.
- Name and where in the world you are
- What is your work or what is your business? eg coaching, training, writing, consulting, authoring, media work?
- How soon do you want to begin the coaching?
- Are you available in the day time to speak or just evenings and weekends?
Where you are at and how you see yourself
- What threshold do you feel you are you at?
- What are the exciting and inspiring possibilities you feel could be beckoning you?
- How are you holding yourself back?
- What do you see as the biggest single problem that is keeping you from the full expression of your thought leadership?
- What product, programme or book – or suite of programmes – are you inspired to create bext?
- How can I be of service to you?
E mail now at email@example.com and we’ll arrange a time. I look forward to our Discovery Conversation
What areas do these thought leaders operate in?
I have been asked helped to support people who are thought leading in the following areas:
- Leading through uncertainty
- Helping leaders and organisations thrive
- Feminine power and feminine aspects of leadership, for me and women
- Recovery from addiction and addictive behaviour
- Helping women over 50 blossom in to their true power and potential
- Inspiring young dancers to become entrepreneurial and found their own dance academy
- Helping young women in the corporate world recognise and step in to their leadership
What people say they find valuable about our thought leadership work together
Here are some of the words my clients use to describe the value to them of the work we do together:
- “You have captured the essence of what I believe and you have done so beautifully”
- “Did I just say that? It is so powerful to have my own words reflected back to me!”
- “You took my sparks and dreams and gave them form. You helped me to believe this idea could become a reality.”
- “Thank you. You listened to what I said, and you have helped me achieve a laser focus on the essence of what I wanted to say”
- You helped me identify the 20% of my work that I want to make 100% of my work
- Thank you – you helped me pinpoint the issue that was holding me back that I hadn’t been able to identify myself
- “I love the way you were able to distill my thinking down to a few words and mirror them back to me so clearly.”
- “Thank you for drawing out of me what was already in there but I couldn’t see clearly”
- “Your questioning has helped me realise I know much more than I thought I did”
- “You have helped me grasp the core of my work, put words to it and lobbed it back to me!”
- “I am amazed at the clarity I now have after 30 minutes after struggling for years to get this clear”
- “Its like you have held a mirror up to me”
- “I now see my own work and messages clarified and reflected back to me”
- “I love the simplicity of your approach, your questions and questioning style”
- “I now see myself and my work much more clearly and see how I can package and productise them”
- “I can now see the themes of my work much more clearly”
- “Now I have got to the heart of my work, I can see how many ways I can structure and share it with the world”
- ” I feel relieved that I have identified a place to begin.”
My passion, skills and credibility to help you expand the impact ofyour thought leadership
I have repeatedly witnessed how great thought leadership changes people’s lives and enhances the world. I would love to help you with the emergence of the clarity and power in your thought leadership, so you can fulfil even more of your leadership potential.
I have developed skills and strategies to draw this clarity out of you, so that you can see more clearly and powerfully the value that lies within your experience, thinking and ideas and have been teaching these ideas for the last two decades.
I have spent over 30 years so far on my journey of understanding the value of inspiring thought leadership, other people’s and my own. I have created a series of projects on inspired work, entrepreneurship, success, power and leadership. So far, I have published fourteen books hundreds of articles, blog posts and videos, interviews on radio, TV and print, hundreds of talks, workshops and presentations around the world – I have needed to get to the heart of what I think people need to hear and what messages I have to deliver.
I have developed powerful skills to distill experiences, ideas and messages to their essence that I have successfully used for yourself and for you.
Also, having co-led Alternatives at St James’s in Piccadilly, I have spent 30 years around some of the world’s top thought leaders, hosting promoting and learning from them.