“Most of us have been bought up to believe that we can work for love or money, but not both. We can, but we may a lot of beliefs that get in the way, and we may not know how it’s possible and what we need to do.” ~ Nick Williams
Many of us have grown up believing that we can work for love or money, but generally we don’t believe we can have both. So for many of us, creating income from what we were “Born To” and love to do is the final frontier.
We can be financially abundant as well as spiritually expansive, but to do so, we need to create a new relationship with money, regarding money as a blessing and a by-product for service rendered, rather than a compensation for doing what we don’t enjoy.
Sadly, many of us have beliefs like:
- It’s not spiritual to earn money; I am so spiritual, I don’t need money
- I love what I do, and I feel so grateful, I don’t need to earn money doing it
- Money is unholy or unspiritual so I shouldn’t charge for what I love doing
- I don’t want to be seen as greedy or money grabbing
- No-one will pay me for doing what I love to do
So during the evening, Nick looked at two areas:
Part 1 – an abundance consciousness around money, feeling worthy, opening to receive and then understanding how we may have blocked ourselves and how to start to clear those blocks. You will explore developing empowering beliefs around working for love and money.
Part 2 – strategies and the “how to” – what products and services are we creating that we want people to pay us for, hire us for? What is our signature work that we want to be paid hired for?
So your learnings from the evening are:
- Developing an empowering relationship with money and empowering beliefs
- Making money the by-product of serving people powerfully
- Looking at how we may block money and start releasing the blocks
- Understanding some core strategies for creating income from what you love
- How people will pay you for your energy, as well as your skills and experience
- Developing a more spiritual consciousness around money
Nick has been making his living doing what he loves and was “Born To” for twenty five years. Sometimes he has done that successfully and sometimes less so his teaching is very authentic and practical and born of his own personal experience.