Would you would like to know what signposts you can follow to discover what you were born to do?
Would you like to know how to be an inspired entrepreneur, creating a business to following your sense of purpose, rather than just creating a business to make money?
In this 2019 republish of his 2007 book, inspired leadership guide Nick Williams shares how you can discover what you were born to do and build your business around it, if that is what is calling you.
Concisely, in just 13,000 words, Nick guides you through the following:
- A new vision for work and its place in your life
- The characteristics of the work you were born to do
- You might be a renaissance soul
- The nine ways to discover the work you were born to do
- The new entrepreneurial spirit
- The six passions behind this new entrepreneurial spirit
- The eight greatest obstacles to moving from being an employee to becoming an inspired entrepreneur
- The eight stages of progression of being an entrepreneur
People in leadership hire Nick Williams to help them draw out their own best qualities and enable the best in their teams, communities and organisations. He speaks at events around the world and is author of 17 books including best seller The Work We Were Born To Do. He has contributed to hundreds of interviews, articles and media features. Just some of the companies that have hired Nick are: BT, Johnson & Johnson, Institute of Leadership and Management, IKEA, BBC, Yahoo, Just Eat, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Fosters, Mastercard, Deloitte Touche, WH Smith, The Met Police, McKinsey, The Chartered Institute of Marketing, The Health and Safety Executive, Global Leaders Academy, Yo! Sushi and Merrill Lynch.